FRANKFURT, Aug 22 (Reuters) - German wood processing company Delignit could list its shares on the stock market in Frankfurt by the end of this year, a source close to the matter told Reuters on Wednesday. VEM bank would manage the initial public offering, the source said. Delignit declined to comment. Delignit uses beech wood to make fireproof and soundproof products, which are used, for example, in the automotive and aviation industries. Those products include fittings in loading ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany's Delignit may float by year-end -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642