BERLIN, Aug 27 (Reuters) - German national rail operator Deutsche Bahn aims to take advantage of historically low interest rates to sell at least one billion euros in bonds on capital markets this year, Bahn board member Richard Lutz said. Lutz said on Friday the company plans to raise an amount close to the last two issues -- in the summer the Bahn issued two so-called jumbo bonds worth 500 million euros. "The market environment is very attractive at the moment," Lutz said, adding that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany's Deutsche Bahn plans new debt issuance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.