FRANKFURT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Indebted German automotive supplier Duerr on Monday said it is selling its Measuring and Process Technologies (MPT) business unit to private equity company HgCapital for 205 million euros. Duerr said in a statement that MPT primarily operates in the mining and basic materials sector and was therefore outside Duerr's core areas of paint and assembly systems, mechanical engineering, and environmental technology. "The sale proceeds come to 205 million euros and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany's Duerr to sell MPT unit to private equity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.