FRANKFURT, May 26 (Reuters) - German forklift truck maker Kion is maintaining a focus on building its business and paying down debt as it readies a flotation in the medium term, its chief executive said. Kion, the industry No. 2 player aiming to overtake rival Toyota Industries as market leader by 2015, has yet to set a date for an initial public offering. "I don't think 2011 is realistic," Kion Chief Executive Gordon Riske told the ICFW Frankfurt business journalist club in remarks set ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany's Kion keeps eye on medium-term flotation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.