NEW DELHI, Oct 26 (Reuters) - German car rental firm Sixt hopes to win at least 10 percent of India's car rental and leasing market by 2011, an official said on Thursday. "We are transferring the know-how of this business (to the Indian partner). In return there are certain royalties and fees on a percentage of turnover," Sixt's vice president, Rudiger Proske, said as the firm marked its formal arrival in India. "Over the next five years we see at least 10 percent market share in car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany's Sixt eyes 10 pct of India's car rentals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.