ESSEN, Germany, Aug 25 (Reuters) - German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier said General Motors Co's top negotiator for a deal on the sale of its European unit Opel would meet the government's Opel Taskforce on Tuesday in Berlin. Steinmeier said he hoped that some points could be cleared up in the talks with GM [GM.UL] negotiator John Smith. (Reporting by Angelika Gruber)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany's Steinmeier says Opel meeting taking place" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.