PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Renault chief executive Carlos Ghosn on Thursday confirmed that the first half operating margin of 2.7 percent was in line with the target 2.5 percent for the full year 2006 and maintained a 2009 target of 6.0 percent. "That will not be a peak," he said about the six percent, indicating it will be higher later. Ghosn unveiled a concept car for the small Twingo, whose relaunch was cancelled last year. He said the new Twingo would be sold from the second half of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ghosn confirms Renault target to be above 6.0 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642