PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Renault Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn said on Wednesday he would not comment on any specific figures that may be under discussion in alliance talks with General Motors Corp. . "I will not comment on numbers," Ghosn told Reuters ahead of a speech at an industry conference. The Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday that GM would demand billions of dollars from Renault and Nissan Motor Co. for agreeing to any alliance and said this was the latest sign that a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ghosn declines comment on numbers in GM talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.