TOKYO, June 26 (Reuters) - Carlos Ghosn, chief executive officer of Nissan Motor Co , said on Thursday he expected the auto maker's shares to climb further based on the company's fundamental strength, after the stock hit a 13-year high last week. "Nissan's fundamentals are sound, so long-term -- say over the next three or six months -- there is no doubt in my mind that the shares will move up," Ghosn told a group of reporters after a news conference to announce the new Presage minivan. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ghosn: Nissan shares to rise on sound fundamentals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642