FRANKFURT, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Renault and Nissan are making progress in talks with General Motors Corp. GM.N> about forming a three-way alliance but the outcome is still open, Carlos Ghosn said in a newspaper interview. "The ambience and the spirit of the work are fairly good. It's open. They are working together, spending a lot of time," Ghosn, who is chief executive of both Renault and Nissan, told Automotive News of the teams working on a potential tie-up. "They really have a lot ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ghosn says GM talks progress, outcome open - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.