By Marcel Michelson PARIS, July 27 (Reuters) - Carlos Ghosn is expected to detail the 2007 and 2008 profit outlook for French carmaker Renault on Thursday evening, in what many analysts see as an exercise to draw attention away from a likely weak set of first-half results. A spokeswoman for Renault had no comment on the content of a presentation by Ghosn, also chief executive at alliance partner Nissan Motor Co , due to start at around 1600 GMT. The group will issue its first-half ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ghosn seen giving Renault outlook with H1 result" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642