PARIS, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Leading car industry executive Carlos Ghosn said he did not expect many tie-up deals in the industry until the financial environment had stabilised. The chief executive of both France's Renault and Nissan Motor Co of Japan was asked by the Les Echos weekly in an interview whether the car industry crisis would lead to new alliances among the makers. "I do not think that you will see many initiatives of that sort as long as the financial systems have not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ghosn sees not many auto deals until financial calm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.