PARIS, March 22 (Reuters) - Carlos Ghosn is to take over as President and Chief Executive Officer of Renault from April 29, the French carmaker said on Tuesday, as it finalises a plan to split the functions of chairman and chief executive. As previously announced, current CEO Louis Schweitzer will become the company's chairman. "Adopted at the AGM on April 26, 2002, the principle of separating the two functions reflects Renault's determination to develop exemplary practice in corporate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ghosn to take over as Renault CEO from April 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642