MILAN, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Wide Design, a vehicle set up to buy out the listed shares in Italian car designer Italdesign Giugiaro , said on Friday it hoped to launch a final offer to acquire any remaining shares in mid-September. Wide Design said In an official document it held 93 percent of Giugiaro's stock by the end of its first buyback offer which closed on June 23, more than the 90 percent the vehicle needed for the bid to be successful. The share price of the final buyout will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Giugiaro says final buyout should start mid-Sept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642