By Daniel Morrissey LONDON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Difficult automotive and civil aerospace markets are expected to weigh on British engineering firm GKN Plc's 2002 earnings when it reports on Monday, but the company is expected to be within the market range for underlying profits. GKN, which counts about 70 percent of its revenues from the sale of parts to car makers, said in November it expected the North American automotive market would weaken in 2003 and European motor vehicle production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GKN profit seen in line, outlook in focus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.