NEW YORK, June 27 (Reuters) - Gold stalled in New York on Monday, retreating from last week's highs in unmotivated trade ahead of Federal Reserve interest rate talks later in the week and a half-session Friday before the U.S. July 4 weekend. "We have the (Fed) announcement on Thursday. Thursday is also going to be a quarter-end, so seeing how the funds were a bit of a driving factor in the recent run-up, I expect them to hold through till then," said Paul McLeod, a precious metals vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gleam fades on NY gold before Fed talks, holiday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.