LOS ANGELES, Nov 18 (Reuters) - The cast of "Glee" will perform a mash-up version of Michael Jackson's legendary song "Thriller" in February as part of a special after the U.S. Super Bowl football game, Fox television said on Thursday. But the special episode will not be devoted entirely to the music of the late "King of Pop", and "Thriller" will be performed mixed in with another unnamed song, officials at the network said. "Glee" producers have been working for months on the special ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
""Glee" to do "Thriller" in post Super Bowl special" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642