* Survey shows 90 pct favor renewables * Automobile industry wins best marks * Chinese overestimate their clean energy sources NEW YORK, June 28 (Reuters) - Consumers around the world overwhelmingly support the rollout of renewable energy, but many have mistaken views about "green" products, according to a survey conducted by TNS Gallup for Vestas Wind Systems . The survey, which polled 31,000 consumers in 26 countries in May, was designed to show companies how they could link their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Global consumers crave green energy in survey-Vestas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.