* Euro ticks up on report of China aid offer, off record low vs Swiss franc * Asian stocks little changed after Wall St. rise; Nikkei edges up to fresh 7-month high * Crude near $90 on inventory drop, cold weather demand By Tomasz Janowski SINGAPORE, Dec 22 (Reuters) - The euro won some reprieve from a report of China's offer to help Europe contain the debt crisis that has kept the single currency on the defensive and drove it to record lows against the Swiss franc in early Wednesday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GLOBAL MARKETS-Euro off lows on report of China help offer; stocks hold gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642