* Asia stocks gain 1.6%, set to finish H1 slightly positive * Risk-taking picks up after Greece passes austerity measures * Euro reclaims $1.45, Aussie back above $1.07 * Goldman suggests investors add to risk positions By Eric Burroughs HONG KONG, June 30 (Reuters) - Asian stocks climbed on Thursday as investors breathed a sigh of relief after Greece moved a step closer to avoiding a default by adopting harsh austerity measures, a move that boosted the euro and sparked a broad ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks, euro climb as Greece votes for austerity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.