* MSCI World stocks indes down 0.19 pct * FTSEurofirst 300 down 1.2 percent * Euro bounces 0.35 percent to $1.2511 By Claire Milhench LONDON, May 21 (Reuters) - Stocks extended losses on Friday as markets continued to fret that the European debt crisis would nip a stuttering economic recovery in the bud but the euro benefited from a flurry of short covering. Bund futures opened a touch lower but held near an intra-day record high set on Thursday as investors sought safe haven assets. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks slide, euro boosted by short covering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.