* MSCI World stocks down 0.41 pct, EM down 0.38 pct * Euro finds support from short covering * Wall Street set to open lower, seen down 0.6 pct * FTSEurofirst down 2.20 pct, energy, banks lead losses By Claire Milhench LONDON, May 21 (Reuters) - European stocks fell again on Friday despite German approval of a euro zone rescue package, as markets remained unconvinced the aid would resolve the debt crisis. The euro, however, found support from short covering. Wall Street was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks tumble, bunds firm on euro zone fears" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642