SINGAPORE, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Global natural rubber output could rise 3.6 percent to 10.388 million tonnes in 2012, but growth is expected to be slower than in the previous year as falling prices affect yield, the Association of Natural Rubber Producing Countries said on Tuesday. The ANRPC, whose members account for 92 percent of global rubber output and exports, pegged output at 10.023 million tonnes in 2011, up 6.6 percent from 9.490 million tonnes in 2010. (Reporting by Lewa Pardomuan; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Global natural rubber output seen up 3.6 pct in 2012-ANRPC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642