SINGAPORE, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Global natural rubber output is expected to rise to 10.529 million tonnes in 2012, up 2.6 percent from 2011 because of better yields in some key growers, the Association of Natural Rubber Producing Countries (ANRPC) said on Wednesday. In early February, the ANRPC pegged 2012 production at 10.450 million tonnes. It also revised last year's output to 10.262 million tonnes from 10.127 million tonnes estimated earlier. "From an estimated 2.1 million hectares of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Global rubber output seen up 2.6 pct in 2012-ANRPC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.