DETROIT, Jan 22 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp said on Tuesday that sales in its Latin America, Africa and Middle East region rose 19.4 percent to nearly 1.24 million vehicles in 2007 and its market share increased to 17.2 percent. (Reporting by David Bailey)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM '07 Latin America, Africa, Middle East sales up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.