By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, June 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp has agreed to accept liability for future product defects as one of several concessions offered in a bid to win court approval for a quick sale from bankruptcy. In addition, GM said it would change the terms of its proposed asset sale to address objections raised by over 20 suppliers and was working to resolve a question over the future of a joint-venture plant with Toyota Motor Corp . The statements by GM, which came ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM accepts product liability in bid to clear sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642