TORONTO, July 28 (Reuters) - General Motors of Canada is expected to announce on Monday that it will add two more vehicle models to its new Oshawa car plant and extend pay packages for senior workers as part of a union settlement tied to the closure of its truck plant, a national newspaper said. The Globe and Mail daily, citing sources familiar with the deal, said on Monday the Detroit-based automaker will earmark the new car models for the new flexible car plant set to open later this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to add two models to new Oshawa car plant-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642