* To bring back 600 laid-off workers in Oshawa * Recalling 110 workers at CAMI plant, adding 70 new jobs * Supports ramp up in production of Equinox, Terrain TORONTO, March 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] is bringing back 600 laid-off workers at its Oshawa, Ontario, assembly plant, where it is adding a third shift to support a ramp-up in production at another local factory, the company said on Friday. GM is expanding its CAMI plant, in Ingersoll, Ontario, to build more body ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM adds third shift to Ontario plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.