FRANKFURT, June 25 (Reuters) - General Motors is in advanced talks with Ukrainian automaker UkrAvto on forming a joint venture to manufacture Chevrolet cars in Poland, a spokesman for the U.S. carmaker said on Sunday. "We are talking to them and are making good progress in the talks," he said, stressing the point was to make entry-level brand Chevrolet cars in Europe, not to shift production of Opel/Vauxhall brand models from its plants in western Europe. The partners already cooperate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM in advanced talks to build Chevrolets in Poland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.