* Target would be more than 5 pct of 2011 sales total * GM has sold more than 50,000 electrified vehicles in 2012 * Goal includes gasoline engines with "eAssist" By Ben Klayman SAN FRANCISCO, Nov 14 (Reuters) - General Motors Co aims by 2017 to buld up to 500,000 vehicles a year that include some form of electric power in the engine, including cars like the Chevrolet Volt plug-in hybrid, a top executive said on Wednesday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM aims to build 500,000 electric-technology vehicles a year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.