* GM worker deal for Antwerp plant closing by end 2010 * Termination costs to 2,600 workers total 400 mln euros * Expects significant worker departures by end of June DETROIT, April 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Co said on Friday that it expected to incur costs of 400 million euros ($532 million) for termination benefits covering 2,600 workers at an Antwerp, Belgium, plant it plans to close by the end of 2010. GM [GM.UL] also said a search led by the Flemish government would be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Antwerp plant closing worker costs 400 mln euro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642