LONDON, Oct 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp said on Thursday it would supply car rental firm Avis Europe Plc with more than 350,000 vehicles over the next five years in the largest European fleet agreement. The partnership also involved shared fleet cost savings, joint marketing of GM brands in Europe and both sides helping to sell Avis vehicles to used car buyers, the U.S. automaker and Europe's biggest car rental firm said in a statement. "This is the largest and most far-reaching ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM in big car rental deal with Avis Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.