By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Representatives of General Motors Corp's bondholders expect to meet with the U.S. government task force overseeing the rescue and restructuring of the auto industry, a person familiar with the matter said on Friday. No date has been set for the meeting, which would come after closed-door discussions over the past week between the autos task force and representatives from GM, Ford Motor Co and Chrysler LLC, the person said. U.S. Treasury ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM bondholders expect to meet with US autos team" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642