NEW YORK, March 30 (Reuters) - The committee representing bondholders of General Motors Corp are planning to meet later Monday to discuss a restructuring plan, according to a source familiar with the situation. The source said bondholders have been offered 8 cents on the dollar in cash, 16 cents on the dollar in new, unsecured debt, and a 90 percent stake in GM. GM's debt weakened and its credit protection costs rose on Monday after the government balked at more bailout money for now and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM bondholders to meet later Monday - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642