DETROIT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. said on Wednesday that it will build 1.55 million vehicles with factory-installed XM satellite radio in 2006. "This will be the largest number of GM vehicles with XM Satellite Radios to be built in a single calendar year," said Mark LaNeve, GM North America vice president, vehicle sales, service and marketing, in a statement. GM built 1.4 million vehicles with XM in 2005 and 1.17 million in 2004. For model-year 2006, nearly 90 percent of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to build 1.55 million vehicles with XM radios" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.