* Production to begin in first quarter of 2011 * Vehicle is the 4th in product commitment, 5th to come * Oshawa running at "maximum overtime" on Camaro demand (In U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Nov 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] said on Wednesday it will build the 2011 Buick Regal in Oshawa, Ontario, as part of a commitment with governments in Canada in exchange for billions in aid money. Canada and the province of Ontario provided GM with $9.5 billion in loans earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to build 2011 Buick Regal in Oshawa, Ontario" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642