* To launch the Chevy Cruze sedan in Thailand this year * Sees year-end industry-wide sales of over 700,000 units * Tremendous opportunities in SE Asia, Thai politics no worry By Ploy Ten Kate BANGKOK, July 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] believes vehicle sales in Thailand could rise to more than 700,000 units this year as the economy proves resilient to recent political unrest and grows along with the rest of Southeast Asia. In 2009, Thai auto sales totalled 549,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM bullish on Thailand in "booming" Southeast Asia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642