TORONTO, June 26 (Reuters) - General Motors of Canada said on Wednesday it will build the new Pontiac Grand Prix at its Oshawa, Ontario, assembly plant, adding another line of cars to its award-winning facility. GM Canada, a division of General Motors Corp. , said its Plant 2 will build the 2004 model of the vehicle, which goes on sale next spring. It will continue to assemble the Buick Century and Regal. "This announcement is a clear statement that the workers have made an enormous ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Canada to build 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642