TORONTO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - General Motors of Canada and the Canadian Auto Workers reached a new tentative agreement on Tuesday, the union said. The CAW represents about 17,500 workers at the Canadian arm of the world's biggest automaker.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Canada, CAW reach tentative 3-year contract deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642