TORONTO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - General Motors of Canada said on Thursday it will invest C$227 million ($197 million) at its Oshawa, Ontario truck assembly plant to prepare for its next generation of full-size pickup trucks. GM Canada said investment in the Oshawa facility, which is already underway, includes extensive retooling throughout the plant and should be completed this fall. The investment is being done to ready the facility for the automaker's next generation full-size pickup ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Canada to invest C$227 million in Oshawa plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.