TORONTO, Sept 25 (Reuters) - General Motors of Canada is still not ready to take on the contract settlement pattern set out in earlier talks with other automakers this month, the Canadian Auto Workers said on Sunday. CAW President Buzz Hargrove said the automaker's chief negotiator, Al Green, gave the union the update as negotiations between the country's biggest automaker and the union continued at a Toronto hotel. "Mr. Green stated I will call you early tomorrow to let you know if and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Canada not yet ready to make economic offer-CAW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.