TORONTO, Sept 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Canada , the last of the Big Three automakers to negotiate a new contract with its workers, will present its economic offer on Monday morning at 10:00 a.m (1400 GMT), the union said. The Canadian Auto Workers said it will hold a press conference an hour later, at 11:00 a.m., to discuss the offer, a CAW spokesman said. The union struck new three-year contract deals with Ford Motor Co. of Canada and then DaimlerChrysler Canada earlier this month. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Canada to present economic offer Monday - CAW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.