TORONTO, Aug 21 (Reuters) - GM Canada said on Monday it will build the new Camaro model at its car plant in Oshawa, Ontario. GM Canada said changes to its Oshawa plant, which will include a new flexible production line, will cost C$740 million ($661 million). ($1=$1.12 Canadian)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Canada says Oshawa, Ont, plant to build Camaro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.