WASHINGTON, March 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Chief Executive Rick Wagoner has agreed to step down at the request of the Obama administration, a White House official said on Sunday. The move comes a day before President Barack Obama is expected to outline new steps to help GM and Chrysler as part of an ongoing federal bailout of the companies.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM CEO Rick Wagoner to step down - W.House official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.