MILAN, June 26 (Reuters) - If Italy's Fiat decides to exercise an option to sell its auto unit to General Motors Corp in 2004 the price would depend on market conditions, GM's chief executive said in comments published on Wednesday. In an interview with newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore, GM's CEO Rick Wagoner reiterated that GM and Fiat had not discussed whether or not the struggling Italian industrial group intended to sell loss-making Fiat Auto and "won't discuss it for a good while". GM bought ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM CEO says Fiat Auto price would depend on market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.