MILAN, Oct 23 (Reuters) - General Motors' chief executive said in an interview published on Thursday that there has been no change with regard to its stake in Fiat's auto unit. "There is no change in terms of our shareholding position in Fiat Auto," Richard Wagoner was quoted as saying when asked whether GM would participate in a capital increase at the auto unit. Wagoner said in an interview with newspaper Il Giornale that the Italian automaker's decision not to exercise an option to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM CEO says no change in Fiat Auto stake - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.