WASHINGTON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - A meeting between the chief executive of General Motors Corp and the Obama administration began on Thursday and was expected to be lengthy, a person familiar with the matter said. CEO Rick Wagoner was joined at the Treasury Department by Ray Young, GM's chief financial officer, and Fritz Henderson, the company's chief operating officer, the source said. Chrysler CEO Bob Nardelli and other company officials met with the task force on Wednesday. Ford's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM CEO Wagner, US autos task force begin meeting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642