NEW YORK, March 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp Chief Executive Rick Wagoner is about to resign from the top job after an eight-year tenure at the struggling automaker, a person familiar with the matter said. The person, who declined to identified because the decision has not been made public yet, declined to provide further detail. Wagoner came under fire for his stewardship of GM late last year when U.S. lawmakers debated a bailout for the automaker. He has repeatedly said that he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM CEO Wagoner to step down-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642