* Executives make personal investments in GM-SEC filings * CEO Akerson buys $503,094 of GM stock in IPO, afterward * Chairman Whitacre buys $526,742 of stock in IPO, after DETROIT, Nov 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Co top executives acquired shares in the IPO of the biggest U.S. automaker and some added to their stakes afterward, led by Chief Executive Dan Akerson and Chairman Ed Whitacre. Whitacre and Akerson acquired more than $500,000 of GM stock each, taking 800 shares each in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM chairman, CEO and other executives buy into IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642