MILAN, June 26 (Reuters) - Accounts provided by General Motors Corp are clear and the U.S. car-making giant has provided all the information it can, Chief Executive Rick Wagoner said in comments published on Wednesday. "From the accounting point of view, we are like the boy scouts," Wagoner told Il Sole 24 Ore. "Ten of our 12 board members are external and have no link to the company. We communicate all we can and after the Enron scandal we added lots of details on units linked to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM chief says has provided clear, full accounts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642